Do you yearn to stand in your power and speak your truth? Have you wondered how to apply the tools of healing, embodied self expression and ritual to some of the greatest challenges of our time? Would you like to take your spiritual work out into the world in embodied, compassionate, and active ways?
This workshop is designed to develop your ability to live, express and embody your truth. Through the daily practices of yoga, movement, self inquiry, singing, ritual and more, you will develop ways to heal the deep seated patterns and stories that keep you silent and invisible, uncover the soul of expression that lives inside you and celebrate your creativity and artistry in powerful ways.
You will then be guided in taking steps to become an effective agent of change – using self expression, ritual and community building to support social justice and creative evolution. Voice of
Change invites our embodied truth to become our message, our medicine and our direct action.
You will learn:
* how to unlock your creative potential and find the self expression that fits you best
* to understand and heal the core traumas that keep you protected but shut down
* to understand the physics and science of sound healing as well as the history of sound in spiritual traditions
* how the basic energy system of the body works and how to use your voice for purification and liberation
* how to reclaim your voice from the situations and people that forced you to hide your authentic voice
* how to awaken your own intuitive leadership skills and remove blocks to power and confidence
* to become a wordsmith who uses words and songs to awaken, heal and empower others
* how to integrate the sacred into your life, art and work
* to connect your soul with Source
Suzanne Sterling is a dedicated musician, yogi, activist and social innovator who has been performing and teaching transformational workshops for over 20 years. She is founder of Voice of Change.